YES! I want to support young people and harness student power to stop bullying, cyberbullying and violence.
Please fill out the field below and click the "Donate" button to provide funding for schools to utilize Safe School Ambassadors® and our other programs and services.
Community Matters is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and as such, all donations to Community Matters are tax-deductible.
After you click the ‘Donate’ button, a new secure PayPal window will open; you can make your donation payment via credit card or your PayPal account. When you’ve completed your transaction, please close that window to return to this page.
How your donations support Community Matters in waking up the courage of young people:
- $4,600 will launch the Safe School Ambassadors programs and train 40+ students and 8 staff at one school.
- $2,300 will challenge one school to match the other half of funds they need to launch the Safe School Ambassadors Program.
- $1,500 will show a school that someone believes in them, and can inspire the school to seek the remainder of the funds needed to implement the SSA program.
- $125 covers the cost to train one Safe School Ambassador.
- $25 from 184 donors will fund the program at one school.
Other Ways to Donate
To donate by check, please make your check payable to:
PO Box 14816
Santa Rosa, CA 95402
To discuss other options for financial support—including a pledge of monthly support or transfers of appreciated securities please contact Jacqueline Keywood, Development Manager, at 707-823-6159 x 110 or email: email@example.com