Waking Up Courage - 2016 Celebration & Recognition Fundraising Luncheon
Community Matters celebrated its 11th anniversary Recognition and Fundraising Luncheon on April 30, 2016 in Sebastopol, California. With a delicious meal provided by our hosts, the French Garden Restaurant & Bistro, and wine donated by Ehret Winery, Saini-Christie Wines and Peter Young Wines, over a hundred guests attending watched a dynamic presentation showcasing the mission of Community Matters and the Safe School Ambassadors® Program.
- Rick Phillips, Executive Director, Community Matters
- Jacqueline Keywood, Development Manager, Community Matters
- John Meislahn, Board Member, Community Matters
- Jake Dean, teacher and SSA Program Advisor, Middletown Middle School
- Safe School Ambassadors from Elsie Allen High School, Petaluma Junior High School and Adele Harrison Middle School