Whole School Climate 360 Assessment
WSC360 is a school climate assessment- a systemic analysis process that identifies strengths, weaknesses and gaps in your school climate efforts. Utilizing surveys, interviews, focus groups and analysis of existing discipline policies, WSC360 provides schools with a comprehensive report including specific recommendations and best practice actions to effectively improve school safety, increase attendance and promote greater academic achievement.
The WSC360 Assessment process consists of 5 stages:
- ASSESS the Climate - Conduct a comprehensive assessment utilizing written and oral interviews with key leaders to gain a deeper understanding of your existing district climate issues, initiatives, policies and procedures;
- DESIGN the Assessment- Utilize customized processes and tools to obtain an in-depth understanding of your school climate (includes surveys, one-on-one and group interviews, in-depth focus groups with stakeholders and a detailed review of discipline policies);
- IMPLEMENT the Process- Conduct the assessment processes and gather input;
- ANALYZE & SYNTHESIZE the Data - Review, analyze and organize the data;
- PROVIDE SOLUTIONS - Develop a comprehensive report, including key findings and a set of effective and best-practice recommendations for strengthening your district's school climate. This also includes a presentation to your Board, or other appropriate body, and a digital presentation to help educate your constituents and foster support for your initiative.