Community Matters partners with the International Institute of Restorative Practices (IIRP) to provide this Formal Restorative Conferencing Training.
This 2-day training is designed for individuals experienced in Restorative Practices who are interested in facilitating restorative conferences. Participants will:
• Learn how to plan and coordinate pre-conference activities, which are essential to the success of Restorative Conferences
• Gain skills needed for effectively facilitating conferences
• Understand how to develop and monitor high quality follow-up plans
• Recognize the benefits of Restorative Conferencing and their positive impacts on school discipline, suspensions and overall climate
* Pre-requisite: Participants must have prior experience with RP, either completing Community Matters’ Restorative Practices Skills Development 2-day training or related experience.
-For up to 30 adults.
For more information and to schedule this program:
Contact LeeAnn Lichnovsky at 707-823-6159 x111 or email [email protected]