January 14 – 15, 2020
Location: Arcohe School, Herald, CA
Cost: $265 per person
Limited to 35 participants – Register today!
This two-day experiential training will answer those questions and more. Using engaging activities, participants will understand how to integrate theory into practice. Participants will:
- Learn about the principles and key elements of Restorative Practices
- Understand the relationship between Restorative Practices and Restorative Justice
- Gain skills and tools for leading restorative circles
- Develop strategies for overcoming the challenges to effective implementation
- Recognize the benefits of Restorative Practices and their positive impacts on school discipline, suspensions and overall climate
To register and pay by credit card, please complete the form below.
To register and pay by check, please contact Raedene Simson at 707-823-6159 x100 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org